Monday 11 February 2013

What are you looking forward to?

Hey everyone!

It's almost halfway through February, and my how time has flown by! How are you all doing with your new year's resolutions? One of mine was to join a team sport, and I'm looking forward to our first training next week. Not doing as well as I'd like on the rest of them, but it's a work in progress.

I'm also looking forward to putting up some more reviews of books I've read up here. There will be some works from Louisa May Alcott, P.C. Cast, some more from the brilliant Christina Henry and one of Ron Koertge's novels. Hopefully you're as excited about these as I am.

Good luck with sticking to your resolutions, and make sure you check here often for updates. Just seeing the page views each time I update the blog gets me all happy inside, so spread the happiness and come back often. :)

Many witty ripostes,
Astarte

No comments:

Post a Comment